NEVER MISS A DEAL!
Click HERE to LIKE US on Facebook
Waterfront Rescue Mission helps men and women address the challenges of life-dominating issues. Healing and restoration are the goals of this Bible-based model that promotes self-sufficiency and productive members of the community. www.waterfrontmission.org
The Waterfront Thrift Store Difference
Waterfront Thrift Stores are no ordinary thrift stores. We are a leader and pioneer in the retail thrift industry and a place where people from all walks of life love to shop for great selection, values and deals. But there’s also a higher purpose for what we do.
Waterfront Thrift Stores are a small of chain of not-for-profit resale stores supporting the rescue and recovery ministry of Waterfront Rescue Mission. Approximately 35% of the Mission’s annual operating income is generated through the sales and recycling efforts of our retail stores and recycling center.
Another key difference is the relationship we have with our customers. We’re constantly reinventing ourselves into what they tell us is important. Unlike other large retailers, we’re a 501c3 not-for-profit organization and we pride in getting to know the people who shop with us—often times on a first-name basis. There’s nothing we love more than hearing their stories and being a part of the communities we serve.
Our customers have come to expect fun and surprise with each visit to the Thrift Stores. We make it easy to find bargains on every aisle and our stores are filled with current looks, authentic vintage treasures, housewares, collectibles, furniture and unexpected finds at every turn. Our dedicated and enthusiastic retail teams are passionate about making customers smile and work hard to stock thousands of fresh items every day.
Our incredible inventory comprises unique, quality gently-used goods as well as new merchandise, including closeouts on great items not found at other thrift stores. The aim of Waterfront Rescue Mission is to provide its customers (and ministry supporters) with an unparalleled thrift shopping experience!
- Always Neat, Clean and Organized
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
- 8,000 FRESH Items Stocked Daily
- 30% – 50% OFF Marked Prices EVERY DAY
- Periodic 69 Cent Clearance & Book Events
- Competitive Sales, Discounts and Closeout Events on Discontinued NEW Furniture & Mattresses
- 7-Day Return or Exchange Policy (with Receipt)
- Reloadable Gift Cards
- Electrical Items Tested for Safety and Function
- 30 Day Warranty on Large Appliances
- Premium Mattresses by Dreamline Bedding
Awards & Recognition
- 2013 – 2017 Best of the Coast “Best Thrift Store” Winner
- 2014 Best of Cantonment “Best Thrift Store” Winner
- 2014, 2015 & 2017 Best of the Bay “Best Thrift Store” Winner
- 2015 & 2016 Finest on the Emerald Coast “Finest Thrift Store” Winner
- Better Business Bureau Accredited Charity
- Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability Accredited Member
- Association of Gospel Rescue Missions Certified Member