To provide our customers with the best selection and shopping experience of any thrift store on the Gulf Coast
To demonstrate God’s goodness by providing rescue and recovery services in Jesus’ name to the communities we serve through our charitable alliances and recycling efforts
- Honor God above all else
- Compassionate ministry as Christ shows compassion to us
- Stewardship – Everything belongs to God
- Relentless pursuit of continuous improvement and quality
The Waterfront Thrift Store Difference
Waterfront Thrift Stores are no ordinary thrift stores. We are a leader and pioneer in the retail thrift industry and a place where people from all walks of life love to shop for great selection, values and deals. But there’s also a higher purpose for what we do.
Waterfront Thrift Stores are a small of chain of not-for-profit thrift stores supporting the rescue and recovery ministry of the Waterfront Rescue Mission. Approximately 35% of the Mission’s annual operating income is generated through the sales and recycling efforts of our retail stores and recycling center.
Another key difference is the relationship we have with our customers. We’re constantly reinventing ourselves into what they tell us is important. Unlike other large retailers, we’re a 501c3 not-for-profit organization and we pride in getting to know the people who shop with us—often times on a first-name basis. There’s nothing we love more than hearing their stories and being a part of the communities we serve.
Our customers have come to expect fun and surprise with each visit to our thrift stores. We make it easy to find bargains on every aisle and our stores are filled with current looks, authentic vintage treasures, housewares, collectibles, furniture and unexpected finds at every turn. Our dedicated and enthusiastic retail teams are passionate about making customers smile and work hard to stock thousands of fresh items every day.
Our incredible inventory comprises unique, quality gently-used goods as well as new merchandise including closeouts on great items not found at other thrift stores. The aim of the Waterfront Thrift Stores is to give our customers an unparalleled thrift shopping experience!
- Always Neat, Clean and Organized
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
- FRESH Assortments of Gently-Used Goods Daily
- 50% Off Clearance (Items Exceeding 5 Weeks Old)
- Periodic 99 Cent Clearance & Book Events
- Competitive Sales, Discounts and Closeout Events on Discontinued NEW Furniture & Mattresses
- 7-Day Return or Exchange Policy (with Receipt)
- Reloadable Gift Cards
- Electrical Items Tested for Safety and Function
- Premium Mattresses by Dreamline Bedding
Awards & Recongnition
- 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Best of the Coast “Best Thrift Store” Winner
- 2014 Best of Cantonment “Best Thrift Store” Winner
- 2014 – 2020 Best of the Bay “Best Thrift Store” Winner
- 2015, 2016 & 2017 Finest on the Emerald Coast “Finest Thrift Store” Winner
- Better Business Bureau Accredited Charity
- Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability Accredited Member
- Association of Gospel Rescue Missions Certified Member
Purchases at Waterfront Thrift Stores help the Mission to provide rescue and recovery services including: food, clothing, shelter, spiritual counseling, and career development training to the Gulf Coast homeless and addicted.