Making a tax-deductible donation in support of your local Thrift Store has never been easier!
Your donation will be used to help generate the funding needed to keep our rescue and recovery programs “free of charge” to those in need of services including: food, shelter, clothing, spiritual counseling, education, and career development services.
It is our pleasure to serve you by arranging pickup service. However, donations may also dropped off in person at any Waterfront Thrift Store Monday though Saturday from 9:00 am until 4:30 pm. Small donations are accepted in store until 7:00 pm.
Donations Accepted (In Dry Condition):
- Men’s, Women’s and Children’s Clothing, Fashion Accessories and Shoes (Including “Single” Shoes)
- Gently-Used Furniture (Sorry. We cannot accept used mattresses.)
- Linens, Comforters, Blankets, Pillows, Bath Towels and Sheets
- Washers, Dryers, Refrigerators, Microwaves and Small Appliances (excluding Dishwashers)
- Flat Screen TV’s and Electronics (Sorry. We cannot accept Tube TVs or Computer Monitors.)
- Hardware, Hand Tools and Power Tools
- Patio Furniture, Gardening Tools, Lawn Mowers and Outdoor Equipment
- Knick Knacks, Home Decor and Art
- Musical Instruments of all kinds and conditions
- Toys and Plush (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Books, Magazines, CDs, DVDs, LPs, VHS and Cassette Tapes and Other Media
- Collectibles, Antiques and Other Unique Items
- Recyclable Materials: Aluminum, Scrap Metals, Textiles (Including: Damaged Clothing, Single Shoes, Hats, Belts, Ties, Linens, etc.), Books and Wire (Including: Christmas Lights and Cords)
- And Much More!